At Aquafigure, we take everyone’s privacy seriously. The following policy explains how we collect, use, and protect your personal information when you use our website and make a purchase.
- Information we collect: When you make a purchase on our website, we collect your name, email address, shipping and billing address, and payment information. We also collect information about your browsing and purchase history on our website.
- How we use the information: We use your information to process your orders, send you updates about your purchase, and improve your shopping experience on our website. We may also use your information to send you promotional emails about our products and services.
- Who we share the information with: Aquafigure will not share or sell your personal information to any third parties, except as required by law or as necessary to fulfill your order. We will however share your information with Shopify.
- How we store your information: We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, or as required by law.
- Privacy rights: You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Regulations we are compliant with: Our webshop is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other EU privacy regulations.
- How we stay up-to-date: We will update this policy from time to time to ensure it stays up-to-date with any changes in the way we handle your personal information.